I love smoothies! I especially love when they are purple (and when the straw matches haha)! Here is an easy recipe to make as a snack or even a quick breakfast on busy mornings!
- 1 cup almond milk (you can substitute for other kinds, though)
- 1/4 cup frozen, organic blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen, organic raspberries
- Dash of cinnamon
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Vanilla protein powder (optional)
Fun Foodie Fact: Studies have demonstrated that blueberries are likely to prevent age-related decline of the brain.