This recipe is….WOW. Honestly I have no words for how chocolatey, moist, rich, and delicious this double chocolate soufflé cookie is! I crafted this recipe today, and after failing the first time, I finally perfected it the second try! It can be prepared quickly, but once it comes out the microwave, it is eaten even quicker! My family and I loved it so much we couldn’t wait to dig in before taking the picture!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 2 Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Chips (I use Enjoy Life brand because they are dairy, soy, and gluten-free! They’re also nut-free, making it the perfect brand for people with allergies!)
- 2 Tablespoon egg whites (approximately 1 egg)
- pinch of salt
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- Melt coconut oil in microwave.
- Mix all ingredients together except chocolate chips and stir until throughly combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pour into a microwave-safe mug or ramekin.
- Microwave for 40 seconds.
- Prepare for heaven-in-mouth 🙂 Enjoy!